Monday 24 May 2010

mixing it up

I'd apologise for the lack of posts, but it's been blazing hot and sunny this weekend and I have no apologies for spending the last 3/4 days lazing in the park/back yard/beach, eating outside and drinking too much wine. Back to our regularly scheduled rambles soon.

It's was hot on Thursday, but that didn't stop me wearing this:

dress, vintage, ebay//thrifted jacket+ralph lauren shirt+shoes//headscarf stole of Aaron//H&M necklace

(and subsequently taking off the jacket and failing to walk properly in the shoes, ho hum).
The headscarf is something I'm well into as of now. This one is bright blue with pheasants on it, so it totally fits into my collection theme too. Good one.

AHHH LOST FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!ONE!!!! (our screening time (ha) is in 2 hours; any spoilers will be severely dealt with.

-------------
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just saw your reply to my comment on Style Bubble and had to come check you out (great name too!) - love your blog and LOVE this dress. That's some fierce fabric right there! :)

Jen