Tuesday 6 April 2010

red-eye

Luke always has red-eye in photos.
I spend half my life getting rid of it in iPhoto.
Geehhhh.

More AW10 based goodness here, in Netherlands-based designer Mada van Gaans, who showed lots of floaty things, including a number of perfect shirtdresses in wonderful looking, perfectly slouchy fabrics and gorgeous colours.

Also taken with the gathered, nude piece, which looks almost threadbare at the first look.
Ah, threadbare; the look which is forever at the forefront of lookbook.nu.
Loving the styling too! Gah. Although, I don't know about you, but orange, as with reds and pinks in eye makeup, tends to make me look tired/like I've been crying...
Maybe I'll try to work it out. IDK.


Although, I say this about the styling, but I dunno how I feel about the neck/hair thing in pics 5/6.

-------------
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

CHRISTI JAY said...

do you know how much visine they probably had to use to make the models eyes look as bright as possible in effort to contrast the red eye makeup? lots.