Wednesday 1 July 2009

Resort 2010; Part Two

In which I include collections I liked most of...
Or at least, really loved a few looks.

BCBG Max Azria



Cool colours, and some awesome grecian style draping. Especially on that second dress. Fierce.

Cynthia Rowley


Wearability is the factor here; I love that pink skirt.

Matthew Williamson



I love that almost tie-dye print. And the shoes. And, just, the colours! The mix of colours in that first outfit it to die. Although, extremely distracted by the model catching flies in EVERY PHOTO. Woman, close yer mouth.

Rachel Roy



Again, its the colours here. Who knew peach and acid green looked this good together?!

Yigal Azrouel
I can't figure out how to do accents on letters on macs. Just so you know.



Ahhhh drapey heaven!!!
I am in love with the white dress in the middle.
So much so I'm already sourcing fabric for my own (shorter) version...which will no doubt go awry and not look anywhere near as awesome as the original. But yknow, you win some, you lose some.

No comments: