Thursday 2 July 2009

Resort 2010; Part Three

Ones I really liked!

Alexander Wang



The colour palette! ♥
I love neutrals; and blue, and this is awesome. That white dress is lovely - white and nude dresses are everywhere right now, and its a good look, I think, but not necessarily the easiest to pull off...
Wang pieces are so easy to wear though. The crochet top reminds me of this Terri Stevens creation (scroll down!) - from Project Runway Season 4.

Givenchy




Again with the white dresses...
The fourth look is my favourite here. I love, in ways I can't describe, the way the studs on the top match up to the studs on the trousers. Perfection!

J Mendel



I love this colour palette too!
And the draping!
And the structure!
Ahhhhhhhh!

Michael Kors



And yet again with the colour palette love. Natural tones and blues! Squee!
I love the draping and the folds in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th looks. And the print on the first dress is gorgeous.

Donna Karan





Draping! Gathering! Nudes! Brights!
The stripy skirt in look 2 is love. Immense amounts of love.

No comments: