Saturday 28 January 2012

miista, miista

Having a serious 'I have no shoes' panic right now. (Also dresses. And blouses. And knitwear. And everything.)

Of course, I do have shoes, just the majority of them are in a heap in the corner of my room at home. Which happens to be many hundreds of miles away.

I can window shop here, but anything I buy has to make its way across the continent with me. So, as you can imagine, the new miista S/S12 lookbook is making me drool - both the shoes themselves (chunky heels! bright colours! cutouts! woven panels! 'aztec' prints and embossing!) and the bright, colourful and wonderfully styled 'Day of the Dead' themed shots. Enjoy.

All imgs from Miista site (linked above)


1 comment:

Duck said...

Love these photos! Possibly mainly because my flatmate just made a video of herself eating flowers/lying on the floor covered in them. It's weighing on my brain.

xx