Saturday 19 November 2011

rookie hair.

In that, this is both the first time I've tried my hair like this and it was from a tutorial on the Rookie site. I thought my hair wouldn't be long enough and I didn't have any big clips, but it turns out a shit load of bobby pins and hairspray make anything possible.

Zara jumper//2nd hand shirt, skirt, boots+bag//Primark socks+necklace//H&M coat//Reality Studio scarf

The scarf was a present from work for my birthday; I have worn it every day thus far. So snuggly. (Should've been) necessary since I went for a walk (and a little bit of shopping) in 2 degrees of heat. But no, I'm in a light jacket! Must be the northern blood. Two degrees is T Shirt weather in Newcastle. It's supposed to snow on Tuesday; maybe I'll finally need to put gloves on.

2 comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Mam said...

Snow?? Snow??? You can keep it there! Your scarf/snood is very lovely :) And you look very 80s, almost FOS-ish ;) xx