Saturday 20 August 2011

sketchy.

Do you remember June, when I had loads to write about? 'Tis but a distant memory now.

August is a slow month, and I've been preoccupied with moving and making as much money as possible from ebay and car boot sales to help with that (and I'm moving countries, nonetheless - I'm off to Berlin next Tuesday for seven months or more, so hopefully I'll have more to write about there... *shrug*)

Anyway.
Enough about me.

I came across illustrator Rachel Meckling on tumblr and instantly loved her sketchy illustrations - the pencil faces are adorable and the colours and patterns on the clothes are fantastic. Some of her drawings below include looks by House of Holland, Band of Outsiders and LAMB, and her blog contains lots more sketchy girls with cute faces and abstract photography.

No comments: