Tuesday 16 February 2010

just peachy

'members these chiffon shorts?
So, I bought them, and they got here Saturday morning, in a bundle of packages. Mostly fabrics for my project, nothing exciting... - I'd highly recommend perpetu3l on a purely postage basis, but we are of course talking fa-shun bay-bee so let's get on with it.
They're pretty sheer, definitely need some leggings underneath (unless
pretending I'm a pin-up girl or something lounging casually around my bedroom, of course), but they are are loveliest shady of peachy-pink, almost identical to my vintage slip....
Figured I could wear em a few ways.

cardi;stoled off of Luke//vintage blouse+chiffon shorts//necklace; H&M//leggings; pixiemarket//shoes; topshop

blouse&necklace; H&M//unitard; topshop//shoes; matalan//belt; miss selfridge

vintage slip//leggings; H&M//boots; priceless//jacket; ebay

PS, Newcastle guysss, going down to the new Topshop opening?? I'm really gonna try and pop down this afternoon if I get done what I need to get done at uni, but Tuesday and Wednesday are my busiest days goddammit.
If anyone asks, my excuse is, I have those wedges to pay off my TS card, kay? If you see me, don't let me buy anything else...

-------------
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

mam said...

Love the last two looks!!! :D