Thursday 3 December 2009

colour blocks

This shoot is a couple of months old, but I'm really into it. It's from the October 2009 French magazine (although it does bill itself as an International magazine!) Numero (Issue #107), photographed by Horst Diekgerdes and styled by Samuel François, who I'm definately going to look up, cos that is some badass styling. (And the model is the rather stunning Monika Jagaciak...)

All images found at Lace & Tea, which is a quite a wonderful blog.


PS
Googled Numero for more info; even Kanye is blogging from this issue,
and those pics also contain some badass styling. May have to find somewhere to by Numero from. Man, it would help if I could speak, like, ANY French whatsoever. German I can can handle; Italian I can basically understand; French is riiiight over my head. Although International suggests it might not alll be in French, right?

PPS
TOTALLY LOVING THE BIG BANG THEORY RIGHT NOW. Soooooo good. Ahhh nerds ♥

No comments: