Thursday, 3 December 2009

colour blocks

This shoot is a couple of months old, but I'm really into it. It's from the October 2009 French magazine (although it does bill itself as an International magazine!) Numero (Issue #107), photographed by Horst Diekgerdes and styled by Samuel Fran├žois, who I'm definately going to look up, cos that is some badass styling. (And the model is the rather stunning Monika Jagaciak...)

All images found at Lace & Tea, which is a quite a wonderful blog.


PS
Googled Numero for more info; even Kanye is blogging from this issue,
and those pics also contain some badass styling. May have to find somewhere to by Numero from. Man, it would help if I could speak, like, ANY French whatsoever. German I can can handle; Italian I can basically understand; French is riiiight over my head. Although International suggests it might not alll be in French, right?

PPS
TOTALLY LOVING THE BIG BANG THEORY RIGHT NOW. Soooooo good. Ahhh nerds ♥

No comments: