Sunday 13 September 2009

Material Girl

Channelling Like A Virgin-era Madonna = epic amounts of fun. Hard to see with all the black, but this was something I wore, like, last Friday. Need to hook up the camera more often!



Vintage skirt + boots + waistcoat, one pair of ripped tights, appropriated as a top (haha, fun.)

I then changed to go out, into a similarly goth-tinged outfit....


Blue boots, Dorothy Perkins; grey dress, H&M. Necklace, 5feet3 ;)

I got many a curious question about my top, mostly it went like this:
"were these tights?"
"yeah!"
"oh...cool! hmm."

One of my aims in life is to freak people out. Mission accomplished.

Speaking of tights, just bought those awesome Henry Holland pantone tights, but only in the black. Because, I would ADORE the blue ones if they were a darker blue, as with the green, but they are too pastel-y for my tastes....

This week I have mostly been working on the most AWESOME JACKET EVER, which shall henceforth be known as the Steggy jacket, because the sleeves remind me and Gemma of Stegosaurus'. I plan to finish it tomorrow and wear it tomorrow night....we'll see, we'll see.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adore this look

Ana said...

yeah i totally own that necklace now :D xxx