Thursday 3 September 2009

Dilemma

There's a placement opportunity, based in Heaton, for a trend prediction company.
It would be until the end of the year, 3 days a week, unpaid but within walking distance of me, so...yknow. It involves travelling, and industry experience, and writing for their blog (!!!!!), and I really want to apply.

BUT

it would mean not going to Europe, which I really, really, really, want to do.

I wonder, if they'll perhaps still be looking when I come back?
Fingers are crossed.
I think perhaps I shall email our placement tutor and ask her what she thinks....

5 comments:

mam said...

Apply!!! You can travel when you finish Uni! xx

jenn. said...

well you would say that, but with what money will i be travelling when i leave uni? this is the only time ill have money and free time, as i see it.

mam said...

You might not actually get the job, so apply!! It will look better for future employment on your CV.

Bryan :D said...

Is it even a fashion placement??? It sounded pretty general to me but maybe I didn't read it properly? I dunno lol
xxx

jenn. said...

Hmm well its a prediction company, and they have a blog which they expect you to write for, so it's kinda interesting. Alls I know is, I don't have to move and its something I'm vaguely interested in...good to have other things on my CV ^_^ xx